NOTICE! At this time, only use "Internet Explorer 8" on a PC while using the new on-line application system. You may experience difficulties with other internet browsers and Apple computers.
Applicants - Watch a tutorial on how to use the application system.
Attention Job Seekers
LSCS went “live” with a new (STAR) application system on February 1, 2011. All applications, resumes, cover letters and attachments submitted prior to February 1st are no longer available in our system.
To apply for positions currently posted, please create an on-line application in our new system. You will be given the opportunity to upload one resume to your application and you may combine multiple documents (e.g., resume, cover letter, unofficial transcript/certification) into one before attaching. After you create your basic application, you may attach additional documents to your Careers Homepage at any time.
Helpful Tips for Using the New System:
For LSCS Employees:
- Before you begin searching and applying for positions, please read carefully the instructions and links that are provided.
- Only use "Internet Explorer 8" on a PC while using the new on-line application system. You may experience difficulties with other internet browsers (i.e. Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.) and Apple computers.
- Write down your user name and password, for future reference. If you do forget, click on the “Login Help” link at our Careers main page.
- Scroll to the bottom of each page to view and complete ALL fields.
- You must apply for specific job openings in order to be considered for those positions.
- Save! Save! Save! Please remember to save after completing each section of the application before proceeding to the next step or submitting.
- After submitting your application, return to your Careers Home page and click on My Career Tools>Cover Letters and Attachments to add additional attachments.
- If you experience problems applying on-line, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
- ALL employees must access their applications through MyLoneStar, or by clicking on the "I currently work for LSCS" tab above.
- You can access your application by using your system login (the same login used to access your email).
- Current employees include full-time and part-time administrators, professional and support staff, full-time and adjunct faculty, and Continuing Education and Dual Credit Instructors.
- If you are unsure of your employment status, contact your campus Human Resources department.
We look forward to serving you. And, thank you for your interest in a career with the Lone Star College System!